The purpose of this Service Level Agreement (herein referred to as SLA) is to establish an understanding between Cober and you, the client for the service of developing and hosting websites for your business.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent web support services and delivery to the client by Cober.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for web service provision between Cober and the Client.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the Client.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following detailed service parameters outline the responsibilities of the Service Provider and Client in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Initial Consultation & Quotation
- Discussion with Client to determine their requirements
- Design & Development
- Development of draft website
- Collection, review, and implementation of Client’s feedback
- Deployment & Ongoing Support
- Deploying the website to a Cober-managed web server
- Posting new content and making edits to existing content as requested
- Deploying ongoing security updates
- General server maintenance
- Monitored email support
Client responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of Client representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
- Not to engage in actions or activities that circumvent, compromise, or introduce risks to the policy, standards or the controls established to ensure security compliance.
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Client for scheduled maintenance.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Cober will provide support for the whole lifecycle of Client’s website services. Our office hours and team response times are Monday to Friday between 8:00-5:00pm EST, and are closed on statutory holidays. Any questions or requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to provide effective and efficient responses, please include as much detailed information as possible in your requests.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Client within the following time frames:
|Category||Description||Time to Respond||Time to Resolve|
|High||Website or related systems are down||2 business hours||1 business day|
|Medium||Request bug fixes to live pages |
Examples include fixing broken links, formatting or image re-positioning
|1 business day||2 business days|
|Low||New requests |
Examples include uploading new content or formatting site pages
|1 business day||5 business days*|
Note: New requests will be analyzed and placed into a priority queue based on business requirements. A solution will be outlined or completed within five business days.
Changes to existing websites may be required by system maintenance needs, corrective actions to resolve incidents, or service improvement updates. Changes may require adherence to change management policies including formal authorizations, approvals, peer reviews, risk assessments and lead times for notifying Clients.
This SLA will be in effect indefinitely but may be superseded by a revised SLA, at the discretion of the service provider, at any time. Any revisions to this SLA will be communicated via email. Any major changes to the SLA will be communicated at least one month prior to the change going into effect.
Liability and Limitation of Damages
- The Client agrees to be solely responsible for the content of its website and accuracy of all information provided. Cober shall not be liable for any error, omission, defect or deficiency in any service or solution, which may result from, but not exclusive to, the Client’s failure to provide complete, accurate and current information to the Company.
- Under no circumstance shall Cober or its agents be liable to the client for any network interruptions beyond Cober’s control, including without limitation, any downtime resulting from any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond our web hosting data center.
- The Client agrees that any breach of the customer agreement may result in an account suspension or termination.
- Cober will not be held liable for any downtime caused by equipment, software or other technology and/or third party equipment, software or other technology, other than which are under our direct control.
- Cober will not be held liable for damages under any circumstances not specifically identified in this agreement.
Clients who enroll in one or more services may cancel these services with a 30 day notice of cancellation, in writing. Cancellation requests may be withdrawn during the period of notice by mutual consent of the service provider and the customer.
Cober will continue to provide services to the Client until the end of the notice period or until such time as a new starting date is agreed-to.
The Client remains responsible for obligations and any charges for the services provided until the end of the notice period or until such time as alternative arrangements have been agreed-to with the service provider.